Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Recipe: Appetizing My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie

My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie.

My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie highly diverse and have ideal sense that unique. Few kinds of My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie recipes are also enough simple to process and do not take lengthy. Even though not everybody likes My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie food, nowadays some people are get attached and like the sundry My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie foods on hand. This could be visible of the number of restaurants that supply My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie as one of the dishes. You can have My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie

  1. Prepare 2 quarts of Thanksgiving / Christmas Mince Meat Pie filling recipe.
  2. You need 2 of pie crust 9 inch each.
  3. You need As needed of nonstick spray.
  4. You need 8 ounces of pecans chopped.
  5. You need 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
  6. It's 1/4 cup of water.

My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie step by step

  1. Preheat oven 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
  2. Simmer the pecans and Thanksgiving / Christmas Mince Meat Pie filling, see my recipe. Mix the water and cornstarch and add to the filling stir till it's thickened a bit. Let cool..
  3. Spray a pie pan with nonstick spray. Add 1 crust to pan. Remove all air in between the crust and pan..
  4. Pour minced meat filling into the pie crust.
  5. Seal the edges of pie crust..
  6. Put the top crust on top. Cut 4 small slits into the top of crust..
  7. Bake in oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. Then reduce heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit till crust are done. I baked mine a total of 28 minutes but times can vary..

Obtain ingredients for manufacture My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie recipes is also not difficult. You can easily get the main ingredients at the closest supermarket and indeed on the market. There are much kinds of My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie that are easy and quick to process into delicious serving. You can constantly praxis this My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie recipe at home, and can presenting it to your children and extended family. If you wish to cook another foods on our website, we prepare sundry types of food recipes which are of course very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try their.


SHARE THIS

Author:

Facebook Comment

0 comments: